
Mothers day has come and gone and at the risk of offending my other mothers… I have to say My Mom is the coolest Mom EVER! Guess what she was doing on here mother’s day? Removing old carpet and helping us install our new laminate flooring! We invited the fam over to lounge by the pool and enjoy some pizza for lunch (moms favorite). And we ended up playing a few rounds of Toy Story Uno (another of mom’s favorites). The mom and the dad ended up staying to help us get the flooring in. We got a bit more than half done and sent them home. I took Monday off of work and with dads help and saw we finished up Monday morning! I did some dust cleaning and hung some curtains and crashed with a nap while Matt went out golfing. Enjoy the photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment