
More photos of our place to come… but for now how about a photo of our newest addition! A friend at work found a kitten just outside her home and nursed it back to health. Her family is more of a dog family and decided to start looking for an adoptive family for the kitten. She posted a photo with some detail of the situation, in the lunch room at my (chenille’s) work. I saw the photo of the little kitten and thought I’d chat it over with Matt. I’ve been wanting a pet for a while now and Matt is a huge fan of cats. I e-mailed the lady when I got back into work on Monday to see if she still had the kitty and she did. We just made the hand off last night and had Sheldon stay over-night with us! Here’s one of our first favorite photos of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment