5/3/11
Hi Elizabeth,
Went for check up number 4 last night and heard your beautiful heartbeat again! The doctor chuckled here and there as he noticed that you’re very active in there. I’ve been feeling you flipping around for nearly a month now. And yesterday you were kickin like crazy. On Sunday night while Daddy and I were watching TV, I saw my belly move because of the force of your kick. It was really cool for me. I felt it before but I haven’t seen you move in there. I tried to get you to show Daddy too but every time he looked over at me you’d stop. Almost seemed like you knew what you were doing, and wanted to be funny and give Daddy a hard time. J But I know you wouldn’t do that. You’ll find that Daddy is quite the jokester so I have a feeling you will be too. I think you two will have some great bonding time over the years as you poke each other with words and humor.
We’re half way to meeting you as I just wrapped up week 20 of this pregnancy! As your birthday is drawing near we are both realizing how unequipped we are to be parents. But at the same time, I think we are growing further in our understanding of who takes care of this world. We’ll be gifted with you, but you will not truly be ours. Someone bigger than each of us, is at work creating you and designing you for this world. You’re on loan to us. So for as much as each of us are lacking He’ll be filling in where we fail. And even better than that, He’ll be abundantly blessing you with His very presence if you choose to welcome Him into your life. I’m praying today that you will know the Creator in the personal way that I’ve been blessed to know Him. And I pray harder that your relationship with Him will be even deeper and even stronger than my own. We’re walking through the stages of this life He has designed. The truth is that in His mind and the world of time that He lives in, you are complete.
We love you sweet baby girl and are counting down the weeks till you join us!
Hi Elizabeth,
Went for check up number 4 last night and heard your beautiful heartbeat again! The doctor chuckled here and there as he noticed that you’re very active in there. I’ve been feeling you flipping around for nearly a month now. And yesterday you were kickin like crazy. On Sunday night while Daddy and I were watching TV, I saw my belly move because of the force of your kick. It was really cool for me. I felt it before but I haven’t seen you move in there. I tried to get you to show Daddy too but every time he looked over at me you’d stop. Almost seemed like you knew what you were doing, and wanted to be funny and give Daddy a hard time. J But I know you wouldn’t do that. You’ll find that Daddy is quite the jokester so I have a feeling you will be too. I think you two will have some great bonding time over the years as you poke each other with words and humor.
We’re half way to meeting you as I just wrapped up week 20 of this pregnancy! As your birthday is drawing near we are both realizing how unequipped we are to be parents. But at the same time, I think we are growing further in our understanding of who takes care of this world. We’ll be gifted with you, but you will not truly be ours. Someone bigger than each of us, is at work creating you and designing you for this world. You’re on loan to us. So for as much as each of us are lacking He’ll be filling in where we fail. And even better than that, He’ll be abundantly blessing you with His very presence if you choose to welcome Him into your life. I’m praying today that you will know the Creator in the personal way that I’ve been blessed to know Him. And I pray harder that your relationship with Him will be even deeper and even stronger than my own. We’re walking through the stages of this life He has designed. The truth is that in His mind and the world of time that He lives in, you are complete.
We love you sweet baby girl and are counting down the weeks till you join us!
No comments:
Post a Comment