Hollis's in Cali

Friday, January 27, 2012

I love me some visitors!











Uncle Jer and Auntie Jen, Grammi Noni, Grandma Coralee, Auntie Chrissy, Auntie Ray Ray, Auntie Sami and Eileen and lots more! I'm one very loved girl!
Posted by ChenilleMatt at 12:04 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (56)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  May (39)
    • ▼  January (16)
      • More photos of me
      • Grandama Coralee comes to town for a visit!
      • Some of Daddy's Favorite Photos of me.
      • 18 Days in the NICU and I'm heading home!
      • Pray for Daddy!
      • Mommy Pictures
      • Sheldon Photo Update
      • Mommy and Daddy Time!
      • I love me some visitors!
      • Elizabeth will be in the NIC Unit
      • Introducing Nolan and Rachelle Williams! 8/6/11
      • Introducing Elizabeth Danica Hollis
      • Jake William Toon
      • 30 Weeks
      • 25 Weeks
      • Here's to playing catch you all up... Boy or Girl?
  • ►  2011 (6)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2010 (17)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2009 (11)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  March (6)
  • ►  2008 (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (2)

About Me

My photo
ChenilleMatt
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.