Tuesday, May 15, 2012

First Christmas fun!



For her first Christmas we didn’t do tons we did decorate the house, which Sheldon seemed to love more that I would have preferred. We got gifts in the mail from Matt’s family and knew she would remember much anyway.


While I was out shopping for others in the fam. I came across a leapfrog stuffed animal that has a computer chip in it and can talk to her. It’s a little doggy named violet. It was a super cute little gift that can grow with her and teach her along the way. And I also got a fun pair of Christmas Jammies for her too.


Grandma Coralee got her a really cute little Stripped hoody outfit. Aunt Lindsay got her a very colorful floral print top and a striped/polka dot combo outfit. And Papa Ron and Grandma Jo got her a read along book. I have to explain the book because it’s so sweet. When you or anybody other than Matt opens the book your hear Papa Rons voices reading it. It’s very fun and Elizabeth Loves it!



Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!


No comments: