Here are a few before and after photos to enjoy. I love how Paint can make such a huge difference! We purchased the new vanity sinks this past weekend, and Matt’s mini fridge that will act as an end table in “THE MAN CAVE” aka the loft. My Dad came over and helped by prepping and laying down the first few patches of tile! While Justin was in town we found out how strong he really is as he lugged in a 100lb bag of mortar. Have to say it was pretty funny to see, considering I got two feet and nearly dropped it, trying to get it in the car from Lowes. We had a fun night with the Rees guys and Matt watching Dad and Justin mortar the fireplace. And my favorite picture of the weekend, the toilet in the shower! Thanks Dad, Jer, Justin and John for all of the help this weekend! I guess we did get a hand from some of the Missouri family after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment