
Bathroom sinks are nearly done! I don’t know that I’ve ever been so excited to hear running water! Matt and John Parker got the Toilet cleaned and placed back on its dedicated spot in the bathroom? No more floating toilet pics. And then last night John got the two bathroom sinks and cabinets installed. One more step tonight and well be done! Boxes of our stuff have all moved to the new place thanks to our life group who came over and helped out a few nights ago. My camera battery keeps dying so here are the few pics I’ve taken in the last couple of days. We’re hoping to get the carpet out in the living/dining area so we can get started on the laminate flooring on Sunday. Still have lots to finish in the painting department but we’re moving in tonight! Lots of boxes to un-pack!
No comments:
Post a Comment